Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Noir


Melatonin keeps giving me her hats and she doesn't understand why I like them so much. So, to show her how epic her hats are, I put this outfit together from all my homeboys on Lloyd. The hat is from Melatonin Hax of Split Pea (in the Starlust Motel), the shirt is from Toast Bard of Fashionably Dead (in the big Dino), the skirt is from Constanza Volare of Alchemy (in the Starlust Motel), and last but not least, the shoes are from Erpla Prieto of Periquita (look out for quicksand!)

Do me a favor and go to Split Pea and get this hat. Show Melatonin that she must keep making hats like this! All I can make is a mess, and not even a very good mess at that. I keep glaring at my desk like if I am mean enough, it might clean itself off. I dunno, I have a sneaking suspicion that it's not doing the trick. I'm not making sense. I can't decide if that is because I'm a crackhead or because it is faaaaaaarrr past my bedtime... HALP!

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover