Monday, June 9, 2008

Photo Contest! You too can be superawesome!!!


HALLLOOOOOOO!

You all should know by now that we are having a LET'S-SEE-HOW-MUCH-LLOYD-STUFF-YOU-CAN-WEAR-AT-ONCE CONTEST at Starlust, Dogtown, and the rest of the sim, Lloyd. There are three categories that you can enter. BEST UNCONVENTIONAL, BEST GLAM, AND BEST CASUAL. You can enter each contest, but you can only enter once. Now, you just need to sort through all the stuff you've gotten here, freebies and not so freebie alike. Then I want you to take some sassypants pictures, stick them in a notecard titled CONTEST, note what/who you are wearing after each pic and which category the pic belongs in. Once you have all of that, please drop the notecards to me, STEIN SHILOVA. If you just give me images not in a notecard, they will be deleted without warning.

Ok, now we get down to the stuff you should be paying attention to... There will be cash prizes. Yes, I said CASH! So far we are at 2000L for first prizes, 1000L for second, and 600L for third. I'm saying so far because I'm sure these prizes will grow. I will keep you updated about the prize moolah as the pot gets bigger. I will also be giving out a Miss/Mister Congeniality prize for the best pic taken on Lloyd grounds as well. The winning pics will be displayed in the lobby as well as posted on this blog and used in all sorts of other fun things.

All notecards must be dropped to me no later than MIDNIGHT (SL time) on the 15th. Late notecards won't be accepted. WINNERS will be announced via notecard, group notice, and blog post at NOON (SL time) on the 21st. I hope you guys got all of that. Oh, one more thing, please don't doctor the photos too much, k?

If you have any questions or clarifications, please contact me in-world via IM or notecard.

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover