Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Fashionably Dead Skins on Lloyd


I had written four paragraphs describing the mental image I have of Toast Bard doing interpretive slow motion dancing to the song "God Moving Across the Face of the Earth" by Moby. But I just deleted them because I wondered where the creepy line was... and if I would be crossing it.
I put these skins on and wondered also about the line between creating a skin so that your avatar looks more human and creating one so that your avatar might be virtually walking art.
It's inarguable that what Toast creates is by far so creative, so ingenious, sometimes completely taking my breath away.

These 12 skins range from novelty to sweetly poignant and everything in between. You can find them here in the Dinosaur at Starlust.

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover