Saturday, April 26, 2008

Thimbles - HATS!

For those of you who don't know me, I love the 1920s. I love everything about the 20s but mostly hats from the 20s. I asked Miss Kiki Cunningham of Ki-Squared to make me some sculpties for hats. She did just this and now I can present to you the Zelda collection of hats! They come in different colors and can be completely resized to fit your head/hair! I'm so thrilled Kiki can take stuff out of my head and go BOOM here it is. Thank you Kiki, I adore you!

I've posted these hats at the Starlust Motel for now. They are 100L and are mod, copy, no trans. I will be releasing a second batch of them soon!

<3 Mel

1 comment:

Taille's Tales said...

Where were you when I needed you before? LOL
Hats kick serious butt, btw. Beautiful.

 
Pin It button on image hover