Monday, August 31, 2009

VPoses and Devo

I meant to post this...a bit ago, but I suck and kept getting distracted. As it is, the panty hunt officially ended last night...but you might get lucky and still be able to find some. After last year's hunt, we were still finding clams for months.

And by "months" I mean "I saw a clam from last year's hunt out in this year's".

Our community manager got a cheat sheet from everyone (in theory), so maybe, just maybe, they will have been returned if people haven't picked theirs up...but I haven't logged in today so I don't know if she's done that yet!

But anyway. Now that I've apologized for not wearing pants...again...and possibly taunting you with things you can't have.


Nestled up in the foothills behind Thimbles is a little building that houses VPoses. It's got some glass walls as well, so there are some great views from it.


I don't know about you, but I'm always on the lookout for more good pose shops, and VPoses has a lot of nice "model" poses (including some with great attitude), as well as fun poses and group sets for snapshots, and a great sofa with a number of poses (especially tuned for couples. Awwwwww).


Devo is located at the foot of Mount Lolita, down the stairs from VPoses, and is full of all sorts of scripted wild and wackiness. The piano I'm posing on here actually plays when you touch or stand on it, and you can record songs to play back as well.


Yes, I do have no legs (and put on a more skin tone skin as the legless attachment isn't really meant for someone as blindingly white as I usually am! Regardless, it is still made of awesome, and I am willing to get a tan for it), courtesy of a thresher accident, and Devo. The picture behind me is something I halfassedly drew- you can play with it with your whole ass and draw pretty pictures on it too.

VPoses and Devo are located in scenic Floyd, below and to the side of the giant flowers scattered across Mount Lolita.

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover