Wednesday, June 24, 2009

EUGENE IS HERE!


EUGENE HAS FINALLY ARRIVED. I'm sure you've seen it sitting there.... I'm sure. Well, now you can visit him. Eugene is home to my new brand, epoque, and -RC- Cluster by her, Redd Columbia. I am very excited to debut the entire new line of products from epoque. Sunglasses, hair, and the BRAND new section, jewelry! Ma Petite Breloque. Come see the new stuff and enjoy the effing beautiful sim built by myself and Sylar Boyd.

Here are some credits because I love them:
Miabella Foxley, for making me pretty city objects and my apartment
Asuka Martin for the epic SL version of Rittenhouse Square
Redd Columbia for the cafe
Sofia Gray for being fierce at all times
Dot Chaffe for moral support
OMGWTF Barbecue for our EPIC logo
And Retro Lemon for being an epic best friend

I <3

AND I'D LIKE TO THANK THE ACADEMY.

SEE YOU HERE! <3

Here is a link to my blog, and a SLurl to Eugene:

http://epoquesl.wordpress.com

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Eugene/167/93/24/


PS. My current VINTAGEwear locations ARE NO LONGER THERE. All VINTAGEwear items (excluding a select few that are available at Fashion Mode) are temorarily retired. Pleasepleaseplease don't ask me to buy them. You might see them again in the future, but they are no longer for sale.

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover